Fractional Knapsack - Official
Try First, Check Solution later1. You should first read the question and watch the question video.2. Think of a solution approach, then try and submit the question on editor tab.3. We strongly advise you to watch the solution video for prescribed approach.
1. You are given a number n, representing the count of items.Input Format
2. You are given n numbers, representing the values of n items.
3. You are given n numbers, representing the weights of n items.
3. You are given a number "cap", which is the capacity of a bag you've.
4. You are required to calculate and print the maximum value that can be created in the bag without overflowing it's capacity.
Note1 -> Items can be added to the bag even partially. But you are not allowed to put same items again and again to the bag.
A number nOutput Format
v1 v2 .. n number of elements
w1 w2 .. n number of elements
A number cap
A decimal number representing the maximum value that can be created in the bag without overflowing it's capacityQuestion Video Constraints
1 <= n <= 20Sample Input
0 <= v1, v2, .. n elements <= 50
0 < w1, w2, .. n elements <= 10
0 < cap <= 10
33 14 50 9 8 11 6 40 2 15
7 2 5 9 3 2 1 10 3 3
Asked in Companies