Burning Tree 2
Try First, Check Solution later1. You should first read the question and watch the question video.2. Think of a solution approach, then try and submit the question on editor tab.3. We strongly advise you to watch the solution video for prescribed approach.
1. Given a binary tree and target.Input Format
2. Find the minimum time required to burn the complete binary tree if the target is set on fire.
3. It is known that in 1 second all nodes connected to a given node get burned. That is, its left child, right child and parent.
Input is managed for you.Output Format
Output is managed for you.Question Video
1. The number of nodes in the tree is in the range [1, 10000].Sample Input
2. -1000 <= Node.val <= 1000
3. All the values Node.val are unique.
4. target is the value of one of the nodes in the tree.
1 3 4
Asked in Companies