Sum Of Interval
Try First, Check Solution later1. You should first read the question and watch the question video.2. Think of a solution approach, then try and submit the question on editor tab.3. We strongly advise you to watch the solution video for prescribed approach.
You are given an array(of integers) of length n.Input Format
You are required to answer q queries.
Queries can be of two types
0. 0 pos val : In this you have to update arr[pos] to val.
1. 1 l r: In this query u have to find the sum of all elements in this interval.
Sum of elements in interval [l, r] means sum of all arr[i] for which i is in range [l, r].
To do the above task u have to create a datastructure as follows :-
Implement the SegmentTree class:
1. SegmentTree(int arr): Initializes the SegmentTree object with an array,
2. void update(int pos, int val): updates the arr[pos] to val,
3. int query(int l, int r): return sum of all element's in interval [l, r].
A number nOutput Format
.. n number of elements
A number q
following q lines contains queries of format either of two
0 pos val,
1 l r
for each query print a single integer in seperate lineQuestion Video
1. 1 <= n, q <= 10^5Sample Input
2. 0 <= l <= r < n
3. 10^4 <= arr[i] <= 10^4.
1 0 3
0 1 3
1 0 3
1 1 2
0 2 5
1 2 3
1 0 1
1 0 2
1 1 3
Asked in Companies